[IP] Re: gas prices

email @ redacted writes:
 >> In the Detroit area it was as high as $3.00 a gallon.
 > I heard that it was as high as $5 a gallon in places like Warren! I paid
 > $1.94 yesterday for premium because they were "out" of the others!

I understand these gougers will be prosecuted.  There is no reason for $3,
$5/gallon, other than profiteering and anti-Americanism.  In LV I stopped
to fill up Wednesday (I always wait till empty) and the Arco was out
($1.41/gallon same as on Monday). There was only a delay in distribution
they said.  I bought gas at the next station ($1.57) which also had not
raised prices as they are always high.  Since then I have noticed none that
have raised prices, with the lowest prices still at $1.41.

I think that in times like this we all have to watch out for those that
would take advantage of situations like this, whether it be for gas, food,
or especially medical supplies.

Jack email @ redacted
Please watch for the missing, especially my son.
I've seen the future and it's much like the present -- only longer.
  - Dan Quisenberry