Re: [IP] Underarm bumps since pumping

> I have developed a small bump on the right side underarm since beginning to
> pump.  It's very itchy.  I haven't mentioned it to my doctor.  Quite frankly,
> until I saw your post, I never thought it had anything to do with pumping.
> Beth
> pumping since April, 2001 with a MM508

Then what's my man friend's excuse? He has these bumps and is not diabetic
or a pumper.

Can't something else NOT be related to diabetes?

I have under active thyroid after TX for Grave's dz, that is tied to a point
with the endocrine issues of diabetes. But heck, I had Shingles once years
ago, and not diabetic.

Despite living with diabetes, we are still human beings who are prone to
many other afflictions unrelated to diabetes.

-- Jenny Sutherland