Re: [IP] Sex and Pumping

List Members,

Some messages in this thread have gone beyond both the realm of good taste
and our focus on diabetes and insulin pumping. While the frank and tasteful
discussion of sex and pumping is completely appropriate for this list, the
comments about frequency and so forth clearly are not.

We need to remember that we have a wide variety of people on this list,
including some children. We will not allow any comments that are off-color
or designed to arouse the prurient interests of our readers.

Please remember that the goal of Insulin-Pumpers is to provide a resource to
help us maintain, improve, and enhance our lives as people living with
diabetes. Anything that defeats or detracts from this goal is not allowed.

Thank you,

IP Admin group