From: George
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 10:02 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Sex and Pumping

On 14 Sep 2001, at 8:35, email @ redacted wrote:

> email @ redacted writes:
> > p.s. I know the subject line is unrelated, but I got you to read the
> > message, didn't I?
> >

> And gee I was hoping for a new chapter in my book "101 Kinky things
> you can do with an insulin pump"
> Linda & Dax

I really don't think that you can do that with the Pump. The alternative
uses of tubing, however, has been discussed several times on the list.
You might Search the Archives for some ideas. Look for "creative
tubing" or "tubing bondage" or "tubing love" :>o

George
(Warning: Searches for "tubing kinky" may not return the subject of your
interest though) ;>)