Re: [IP] Animas Pump

 Wanda:  I have a d-tron form disetronic.  I love the push button bolus on it. I don't even have to look at the pump to bolus myself.  Try contacting disetronic at www.disetronic-us.com
  Wanda Merrifield <email @ redacted> wrote: Please help - I am almost ready to make my pump
purchase. So far I am leaning toward the Animas pump.
I have met with the reps from Mimimed as well. I
really like the push button bolus feature of the
animas.
Can anyone help me. What reasons did you choose animas
vs mimimed, or vice versa.
As users of the pumps what are the good and bad things
about yours?
Thanks so much for any help that you may offer.
Feel free to respond to me at the email address listed
above.
Wanda, a pumper to be!