From: "Gayle Armstrong" <email @ redacted>
To: "Insulin-pumpers" <email @ redacted>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:17 PM
Subject: [IP] Frustrated and disappointed

> Well gang, just color me angry.  I started on the MiniMed 508 pump on
Monday.  Guess I was hoping for a quick fix.  BS levels looked fairlyngood
the first day.  (Probably due to the Humulin N still left in my body).
> The second day did a lot of fluctuating and looked on my chart like a
mountain range.  Still the overall didn't look to bad.
> Since I spike at 0300 I need to up my night basal rate a little and lower
my rate after breakfast.  Then up my rate just before supper as my evening
activity slows down some.