Re: [IP] Re: Its funny.

We are capable of such wonderful things as humans... and also such horrible
things.
I wouldn't call them "animals" because even animals who kill, do so for a
purpose
defined by nature, and they don't kill  arbitrarily and senselessly. No, these
acts were
truly the work of humans.

My husband loves the movie Star Man and his favorite line is in a scene near
the
end of the movie where  the Star man is getting weak and he's waiting for
his people to come and pick him up, and he's talking to a research
scientist from SETI, and he say " do you want to know what I find interesting
about humans? -- they are at their best when things are worst."