RE: [IP] RE: No pump for this Jenn

You should definitely appeal this decision. Find out what criteria they base
an approval on, and then provide the information. I think that many times an
initial rejection is standard in the hopes that people will not follow
through on an appeal. But that's just my humble opinion.

Dana Barber Gonzales, MHSA
University Affiliated Program
Department of Pediatrics
2001 Pershing Circle, Ste 300