[IP] Animas Pump

 Please help - I am almost ready to make my pump
purchase. So far I am leaning toward the Animas pump.
I have met with the reps from Mimimed as well. I
really like the push button bolus feature of the
Can anyone help me. What reasons did you choose animas
vs mimimed, or vice versa.
As users of the pumps what are the good and bad things
about yours?
Thanks so much for any help that you may offer.
Feel free to respond to me at the email address listed
Wanda, a pumper to be!