Re: [IP] IP ;(

Another trick I found is to drink mineral water when I am mildly dehydrated.
Pellegrino is a good brand as it contains lots of minerals to replace the
ones we lose when we are high and peeing away !!! --- I hadn't thought of
this - I'll try it!
> I wish you the best with your new job.  You don't need extra worries right
> now so write if I can be of any help to you.
Denise - I start a new job on Monday - can I write too?
 Linda & Dax