[IP] supplies in Chicago

If anyone in the Chicago area is running very low on supplies and cannot get
them because of the planes not flying, please e-mail me privately and if I
have what you need, I'll be glad to meet you somewhere to get you some
supplies to hold you over until you are able to get what you need.

P.S.  Let us all pray we never experience another crises like this.  And also
pray for all the people who were affected in so many ways by this.