[IP] List of things wrong

Kathy B wrote:
> Do you want more from my list of's....?   lol....really, I'm ok with
> everything that is wrong w/me.  I'm not saying there are days I don't say
> hate being diabetic" but who doesn't?

I have often said it's easier for me to not have friends, than to have
friends and expect them to put up with everything wrong with me. I can't
stand to be touched on the back, choke w/perfume and cig. smoke, can
tolerate the sun on me - and those aren't the DM restrictions we all have.

Every tomorrow has two handles; we can take hold of tomorrow by the handle
of fear and anxiety or by the handle of faith - Wm Ellis