Re: [IP] Frustrated and disappointed

In a message dated 9/13/2001 6:19:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>     Does that sound right to you experienced pumpers?  I am open to all
> suggestions!

Gayle, hang in there, I also went throught this when first started on the
pump. Your basal rates will need to be adjusted until you reach the right
one. I went through a couple of weeks of doing this until I finally got to
the right amount. I stayed in touch with my diabetes ed. and she advised me
what to do next. She had me adjust by a .10 of a unit until I got it right. I
found that to be successful. Good Luck,
Heather W.