RE: [IP] No More Carry-On Luggage!

I told my hubbie tonight that I can't bear to sit and watch the tv anymore
and that I am tired of my b.g. being so high from the emotional roller
coaster.  I feel like I am being calm but I guess my body is doing things
inside that I can't tell and thus high b.g.

So I decided to open my book and try to read it and put this all away from
me.  I know that living in NY it is much harder but for us as well, there
have been reports of bomb threats and some of those they felt were
responsible actually were trained and lived here in FL and who knows if
there are still others from that cell or others living here.

We cannot go on living in fear but I can't say as I blame you re: Empire St.
Bldg.  We were told on tv that everyone was evacuated from that area...is
this not true?

Hang in there, don't keep raising your basal and overshooting if you are
having low's...you will only go on a rebound and be on a constant roller
coaster...let it ride a little...

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00