[IP] Anemia

In a message dated 9/13/01 12:12:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>Glad to know there is someone else out there w/this problem of anemia.  I
try to eat lots of dark, green leafy veggies, eat red meat at least once a
week and take multi vitamins w/iron.  At one point I was taking an iron
supplement but not even that helped>

Hi Kathy, I just want to say I am anemic and take a Vitamin B12 shot monthly.
 Really helps solve this problem.  I can always tell when I'm due for another
shot by the extreme tiredness I feel.  Please ask your doctor about this and
see if it's for you.                       Ellie