[IP] Carry on luggage

My husband and I have a trip planned to Orlando for a weekend in NOvember and
as a good diabetic does I still pack my insulin needles in my carry on just
in case something happens with the pump.  I have never had a problem before
and just in case = I have an appt with my endo in mid October and I will ask
him for a note of some sort stating that I am a diabetic and that I must have
at my side all the necessary testing and medical equipment in case something
should go wrong - you never know when you are traveling what can happen.  I
am hoping that the carry on's will still be allowed - they can't make us
check our purses - who is to stop people from stealing our wallets?

Just my hopes,