Re: [IP] No More Carry-On Luggage! - Mexico

At 04:13 PM 9/13/2001 -0400, you wrote:
><So what
>did this doctor recommend along with my endo and nephrologist?  Go to
>Mexico. >
>
>Go to Mexico?  Why?

Because I either go to Mexico or Canada for Propulsid, which is what I use
for my gastroparesis.  It is the only thing that works for me and was taken
off of the market in the US about 2 years ago.  And Mexico is closer to me
than Canada.

>Not that you *could* got to Mexico now.  Aren't the borders closed??

They are open, but it is my understanding that it's probably about the same
as trying to travel via airplane.

Fran