RE: [IP] anemia

Hi Jenn:
I am on a low fat/low protein diet...therefore, I try not to eat too much
red meat and liver also contains lots of fat but every once in a while I
make myself nice chicken livers with lots of onions and mushrooms with salt,
pepper and oregano with a dash of vinegar and a splash of wine...I usually
eat that with some Italian bread of make some rice to go along w/it.  I LOVE

I also have osteoporosis and therefore, I need extra calcium as well and
take calcium supplements daily.

Do you want more from my list of's....?   lol....really, I'm ok with
everything that is wrong w/me.  I'm not saying there are days I don't say "I
hate being diabetic" but who doesn't?

Like I always say, I take a good look at myself and then others and see that
they are worse off than me and I can handle it... :) :) :)
Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00