[IP] Re: Its funny.

Hi Everyone~

I've been thinking the last couple of days about the state of things in our
country.  I'm sad, I'm so angry and I'm so very proud to be an American.
I've seen this for the last few months on this list, granted on a smaller
scale, whenever one of us is in need, everyone rallies.  I think about the
animals that did this horrific thing to us and ours.  I know that they have
no clue about what they've done, or what Americans are truly made of.  We
lost so much three days ago, but I am so proud to see how we as a country
have rallied.  Its funny, those animals didn't bank on making us stronger.

Take Care~

Jan Clinthorne