Re: [IP] Michael Otten??

No, this is my quote and tiny story line to Time Magazine... My brother in law,
also named Michael J. Otten, my sister's husband (same name, long story,
legitimate outcome), was last seen rushing into 1 WTC, seconds or minutes before
it collapsed.  No word yet... he is still unaccounted for.

8(

Mike Otten (alive and kicking and wondering why the person who went into that
building to rescue people while I was racing out of 2 WTC is not here with me).
8(