[IP] Michael Otten??

Given the stress placed on us by Tuesday's events, when I ran across this
article I had to post it to find out if this is the person our member Michael
Otten was hoping was ok.  If I did wrong, let me know, but I thought it would
be important to find out.

" Michael Otten, an assistant vice president at Mizuho Capital Markets, was
headed down the stairs around the 46th floor when the announcement came over
the loudspeakers that the south tower was secure, people could go back to
their desks or leave the building. He proceeded to the 44th floor, an
elevator-transfer floor. One elevator loaded up and headed down, then came
back empty, so he and a crowd of others piled in. One man's backpack kept the
doors from closing. The seconds ticked by. "We wanted to say something, but
the worst thing you can do is go against each other, and just as I thought it
was going to close, it was about 9:00, 9:03, whenever it was that the second
plane crashed into the building. The walls of the elevator caved in; they fell
on a couple people." Otten and others groped through the dust to find a
stairway, but the doors were locked. Finally they found a clearer passage,
found a stairway they could get into and fled down to the street."