RE: [IP] ALive in New York

Hi Lisette:
I sympathize totally w/you.  I am an ex-New Yorker and my heart and soul
have been torn as well.  My daughter said she had a hard time with it as
well because we are from NY.

If a tragedy happens and you don't live there or aren't from that area, you
get very upset and feel badly but when it hits your home, well, then, a part
of you has been ripped away.

We have to all hang in there and get through this.  I know now that I cannot
keep listening to the news as whenever I find my b.g. start rising and
that's not a good thing.

I am trying to stay calm and not get upset and if I don't listen to the news
or watch it on tv it's there in my mind and I am in constant prayer but
watching it just does me in.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00