RE: [IP] Eating and sweating

Amy, I too have this condition.  It started around five years ago and I
couldn't figure out what the heck was happening to me.  It is only when I
eat certain foods though and not all the time.

I thought I was crazy until I read a very small article in one of the D
magazines that a study had been done in Britain about it.  It is a form of
neuropathy that causes this.

So since then, I figure I now have neuropathy from my toes to my head!!! :)
Oh well!  could be worse! :)

I do nothing but eat my food and have a tissue nearby to wipe away excess
moisture (sweat).  My husband used to look at me and say "what the heck is
wrong with you?"  and I would just look back at him and say "I don't
know"...now I do know and so it doesn't bother me anymore knowing that I'm
not crazy!!!

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00