[IP] Eating and sweating

Does anyone else experience sweating when they eat? I know it is a rare
complication of D. It is an "autonomic gustatorial" response to eating.
Which means that basically it is automatic - like breathing or your heart
beating - and it is a response to your stomach and lower torso being active
while the rest of you is not. (That is how I understood it from my endo and
nurse anyway.) The sweating is limited to my head only and, while certainly
not painful or debilitating, it can be very embarrassing and inconvenient.
Any suggestions to stop the sweating? I have heard that there are creams or
gels made for foot sweating problems that may work.
Amy B. Anderson
Apple Product Professional

Justice and Peace for All Americans