RE: [IP] Upcoming Laser Surgery

my results have been no where near as good as Bill's....  :-(  I have had 2 treatments and now have "spots" in parts of my line of vision with my left eye.  These "spots" can be seen around if I look above something when I'm trying to see it....Confusing.....My point is....as everybody knows.....YMMV but be careful and make sure you really trust your doc.  Oh yeah, the 1st surgery I had with no painkiller and it was a bit painful....Ask your doc about that too....

Good luck
Ginger Garton