[IP] Re: diabetic baby

I begged my doctor to induce labor 1 week early!  He stated that the baby's
lung may not be fully developed due to my diabetes even though I had great
control during my pregnancy!  I was on injections then, too.  (I trust my doc
and did not question his authority,but would like to know if there is any
scientific research that supports him.)
My son was born at 40 weeks. He was HEALTHY!  Good Luck!