[IP] Upcoming Laser Surgery

Posted on behalf of Susan B. Hancock <email @ redacted>

With all that has happened recently I feel a little selfish but I am concerned
about some laser surgery scheduled for Friday. I've been a diabetic for 14
years and have never had any problems with my eyes until recently. 3 weeks
ago I went in for an exam and after injecting me with dye, told me that I had
some leakage in my right eye and he wanted to laser it. I don't have any
noticeable problems with my eyes and am not too fond of someone pointing
lasers at them. How would I know if I truly need this? What if the doctor
just has a car payment he needs to make? He didn't give me a lot of
information and I really didn't know what questions to ask.