RE: [IP] Re: No More Carry-On Luggage!

My husband works for American Airlines and it is true that no carryons,
purses included will be allowed. Everything must be checked as luggage. This
may only be temporary, but no one knows at this time. I am hoping that with
a Dr.'s note, letter exceptions will be made for medical supplies. I am sure
that there will have to be allowances made. If I hear anything different,
I'll post it asap.

Dana Barber Gonzales, MHSA
University Affiliated Program
Department of Pediatrics