RE: [IP] anemia

Glad to know there is someone else out there w/this problem of anemia.  I
try to eat lots of dark, green leafy veggies, eat red meat at least once a
week and take multi vitamins w/iron.  At one point I was taking an iron
supplement but not even that helped.

I don't get sick that often since I take daily dosages of Vitamin C (1000
mg) and I am grateful for that :)

I guess between my b.g. going up and down and being anemic is one of the
reasons that I am so tired all of the time but I can't remember a time that
a dr. didn't tell me I'm anemic.

Funny thing though, once my brother had his kidney/pancreas transplant he
has too many red blood cells now!  But he was just anemic and didn't have
the Med one...oh well...just another thing to deal with in our lives! :)

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00