[IP] Michael Otten

I am glad that you made it out to be with your family -- but will definitely
remember your brother-in-law too!!

Even though I am a volunteer EMT for our local ambulance service - I just
can't imagine handling something like that!!  It's bad enough around here when
every call we respond to, just about - if you don't know the patient
personally - you know their brother or their kids or something.  And we're a
very small town and don't get a lot of calls.  I just can't even imagine
handling something like that.

Just thankful for the ones who are brave enough to do it on a large scale like

Deb in Southern Illinois