[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V5 #438

Hi Mel--

Both my babys came early at 34 wks.  My doc told me he would not let me go
over 36-38 wks and to expect the baby to be immature for its gestational
age.  So to answer your question, yes... my doc also told me this.  Also
both babies were immature for their gestational age.  Neither of them had
their sucking reflex yet but both caught right up and are a healthy 4 and
2yr old.