Re: [IP] New York

As I was rushing down 80 flights of steps after that 757 (I think) slammed into
my building, my brother in law, father of my 3 nephews was rushing in as part of
the NYFD's 35 ladder (or truck) company.  I will not be able to live with myself
knowing that as I was trying to get out alive, he was trying to get in and help
others.  He was last seen entering 1 World Trade Center, just before it

For the 3rd time in 3 years and 21 days, I am completely devastated.

If you say any prayers, please include my brother in law, Michael J. Otten (yes,
we have the same name though I am his wife's brother, long story... no relation),
and his company and all the other brave and innocent people killed or missing.
We STILL hold out hope...

Michael W Otten