[IP] ny

>> Talk about adversity...you living in Jerusalem, must be kind of used to
>> terrorist acts happening so very often.

>You can get used to anything -- even hanging if you hang long enough. ;)

i dont think one can ever get used to this...

may not be as surprising after a while, but 'used to' is not a term i would
entertain when talking about terror and death.

and just to update those interested, nobody has heard from my childhood
neighbor and friend.  they are still finding people alive, so we're not giving
up hope just yet, but it doesnt look good...

chanie (in jerusalem)