Re: [IP] Re: blood donation-Barbara B. and Sue K.

On 12 Sep 2001, at 22:26, M M wrote:

>   Perhaps you misunderstood Sue's original post.

Perhaps ~Everyone~ has been misunderstood.   :>\     I believe
Barbara's point was, being diabetic, or having insulin infused blood,
does NOT have to exclude you.  That's all.    :>)

I gave today, though 110 when I went, I was 185 during the
capillary test, stress does that to me    :>(
       Remember to donate when this crisis is over!