Re: [IP] NYC Area - supplies

Gail wrote:
<To those in the NYC area that are out of there homes. I have extra
pump supplies like sofsets and carts for Minimed. If you know a
pumper that can't get to theirs please email me and we can work
something out to get the supplies to you quickly. I live about 10
miles into Jersey and work in Jersey City. >

God bless you, Gail, for such a wonderful outreach of human
kindness!  You're an inspiration!

I'm far away in Austin, Texas, and I know shipments will be
difficult in the next few days, but if anyone needs something,
please ask - call out to the wonderful people on this list &
a way will be figured out.   I know Luke would want to share
his supplies with anyone in need (Mini-Med).

Shelly Van Dyke, mom to Luke, 6, pumping 3/01, dx'd 10/99