Re: [IP] anemia

>Jandah - KB has beta thallassemia minor Mediterannean Anemia.
> >Erythropoetin won't help.

Hey, I have that too!  Isn't it a pain having to explain to docs and nurses
that even though you have signs and symptoms of anemia, it won't do any good
to be treated?  I get really irritated, because they always seem to insist,
then I end up getting really sick from the treatments.

email @ redacted

AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424
MSN:  email @ redacted