[IP] Re: babies development

Both my children were born at 38 weeks gestational age and were at a normal
developmental age. My babies were about 7 pounds and 6 pounds each. My
sister, a type 1 diabetic, went full term with both the babies were close to
9 pounds-they are bigger children to this day-their father is a tall man.
Her babies were healthy and at a normal developmental age.  I was told that
a diabetics placenta begins to die or lose it's nutrients at 38 weeks and
that is when the babies were born. I have no idea what the most recent
studies are about, maybe the information has changed. My youngest child is
11 and that is the last I ever thought about having children!  Best wishes,