RE: [IP] No More Carry-On Luggage!

Don't be so down.  We are all in a state of shock that this could happen to
our country but I truly believe that our security has been very lax these
past few years and that it needs to be much stronger.

I remember years ago flying and they would check my bag and ask what all the
needles, etc. were for and today, they just let you zip right through.

Traveling is going to be very tough for a while but I believe with a
doctor's note we can be able to carry our medical stuff w/us...who would
dare put it on luggage when it can get lost?

You and everyone else can vent as long as they need to.  This is only the
beginning and it's going to take a very long time for Americans to get over

Hang in there...and I'll be praying for you as well.

Kathy B.
(PS)  All the pills in the world cannot give you the peace that you can get
from talking to HIM.