[IP] anemia

From: "J Hughey" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Anemia

>>> Actually I should be drinking a small amt. every day because I have very
bad anemia but it makes me sleepy and tired and if I drink something on an
empty stomach I would be flying soooooo high, I wouldn't be able to
function!!! Kathy B. >>>

How is your kidney function? Erythropoietin is a hormone produced by the
kidneys and cause the bone marrow to make more red blood cells. Anemia is a
by-product of kidney dysfunction. If your 24-hr. urine test shows a
dysfunction, see a nephrologist and nip it in the bud (or rather, butt!).

Jandah - KB has beta thallassemia minor Mediterannean Anemia. Erythropoetin
won't help