[IP] (no subject)

How are you?

My daughter is 11 and has been using  an insulin pump for 6 months.   Kaitlyn
wants to join the cross-country track team.  Ugh!   I'd love to just say no,
but I won't prevent her from doing something she wants.  She loves to run.
I am wondering if anyone can offer suggestions for this type of exercise, I
have some ideas but love hearing what others are doing.
Does anyone have a letter that is appropriate for the Coach?  I have a couple
but they are so intense I'm afraid he won't bother to read them.
Thanks For always being here, your all just great!