[IP] Supplies For Sale

I too have cleaned out our diabetes closet and have some extra supplies:

Accucheck Comfort Curve Strips

Expires 02-01  900 strips
Expires 12-01  275 strips
Expires 11-00  500 strips
Expires 10-00  100 strips
Expires 09-00  400 strips
Expires 08-00  700 strips
Expires 07-00   25 strips

Fast Take Strips
Expires 02-02  700 strips

1 New Dex Meter
1 New Fast Take
2 Used Accucheck Advantages (1 blue & 1 tan)

If you are interested in any of these please email me at
email @ redacted  I would like to cover some of the cost for this
stuff, $5 per 100 for test strips plus the cost of shipping it UPS
ground.  The meters are free, because as we all know "you should NEVER
pay for a meter". :-)  I would like to get the cost of shipping them
though.

Lisa D. (Spencer's Mom diagnosed 6-94)I too have cleaned out our