[IP] Site Rotation

I am an active 47 year old who's been insulin dependent for over 30 years.
I've been on the pump for just over a year now and it's proven to be fabulous.
I utilize only my abdomen for infusion sites, with six (6) general locations
(3 on each side) which produce steady, consistent and predictable results.  I
am able to leave a set in place for up to 5 days without any irritation,
discomfort or complication of any kind.  Is this rotation, between 6 sites,
for 4 to 5 days at a time, adequate, or can I expect complications down the
road if I continue on this schedule?  Thanx for any comments!