[IP] Sara is OK

 I heard from Sara Falconer late last night. She is OK, but obviously
troubled. While she used to live in Manhattan, she now lives in Brooklyn,
about 5 miles from the WTC.  Here is a portion of the email she sent:

"Around 5pm I turned off the tv and the radio and walked down to the east
river and in a numb, shellshocked state of horror, sat with a bunch of
people in stony silence...We watched, in disbelief, the smoke billow and
belch and swirl...then #7 went down and the smoke got worse....
So yes, I am fine, i live I guess, about 5 miles from ground zero so no
danger from smoke or gas or anything...but i tell you what i am out of
as soon as they open these airports!!!! and I AM WALKING....."

Mary Jean Renstrom
(who is still lurking on this list from time to time)