[IP] IP ;(

I know new york is more important than my post yesterday, but if someone
could please give me some suggestions i would appreciate it.

No, New York is not more important than you. Your concerns matter.

I looked for your post.  Is it the one about your high bg  and worrying
about feeling crappy and you are about to start a new job?

If so let me tell you what I do.  When I wake up at night feeling as if I
had the flu, I know something is wrong with my infusion set.  I test for
glucose and ketones and if over 300, I immediately take a shot of Lispro to
bring it down.  Within one hour I am coming down wheareas  with the pump and
a new site it takes hours for my muscles to stop aching and my BG goes down
at snail pace.

As soon as I my bg is going down I bolus one unit (new set in place) and
have a snack and usually feel much better. Another trick I found is to drink
mineral water when I am mildly dehydrated .  Pellegrino is a good brand as
it contains lots of minerals to replace the ones we lose when we are high
and peeing away !!!

When I am worried, I get restless and toss and turn in my sleep which tends
to dislodge my Silhouette, hence the high BGs.  I found out that it holds
better if  I insert it through Tegaderm instead of directly into my skin.

I wish you the best with your new job.  You don't need extra worries right
now so write if I can be of any help to you.

Denise Guerin
Type 1 47 years
Minimed 507 3 years