[IP] Herbs, vitamins, supplements (oh my)

Be careful of taking too much Advil though.  It can make your kidneys fail.
I read it in a kidney book not too long ago and was also told by my doctor
and nurses at my dialysis unit to be careful of taking too much Tylenol and
to switch to Advil (my kidneys have all ready failed so there is no worry in
it for me) but too much Tylenol can make your liver fail.

I don't think it matters what anyone takes, it will all do something adverse
to us in the long run anyway.
Just thought I would put in my 2 cents worth.