[IP] Re: Yesterday

<<Also that morning my pump alarm for low cartridge went off and I didn't
change it. >>

I've been thinking this alot over the last 36 hours, but I  think I'll just
post it here since I'm sure others have thought it too.... I'm going to be
sure to not leave the house like I usually do running almost on empty...
usually I just assume I'll change my cartridge wherever I am, whenever etc...
and I let my sites go for a few days longer than I should... I'm not doing
that anymore as we have gotten a major wakeup call that we never really know
what might detain us from our short trip to the store etc.  It may be a major
traffic jam, it may be weather related etc... but we never know...Thanks for
listening... and I'm glad to hear everyone's stories... best wishes to