Re: [IP] Re:

In a message dated 9/11/2001 6:15:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> That's really mean! I think venting is helpful. Who else knows how you feel
> but the people on this board. I think useful questions are raised and I get
> tips by reading about experiences of others. I delete a lot w/o looking at
> it
> if I think the topic is not for me. How can you be so judgmental esp. after
> this day!  Dee

I agree with you totally!!! I find this email group a  tremendous help!
Sometimes it seems like a quick getaway from the daily routines of life. It
is somewhere you can go and know there is another person with diabetes that
can offer advice or atleast "really" know what we are talking about.
Heather W.