RE: [IP] herbs, vitamins, and supplements (oh my!)

My dr. knows that I take advil and has never advised me that it will lesson
the effects of the ace inhibit...

I don't take advil everyday as any sort of therapy but for pain

Where can I read up on this?  Advil is the only thing that takes away my
pain.  It does not take away headaches, I need Tylenol for that...if I have
a headache and pain, I take 1 tylenol and 1 advil (pharmacist said that was

I always ask pharmacist if different pills will interact with others and
tell them exactly what I am taking including vitamins.

Kathy Bruckmeyer
email @ redacted
diab 35 yrs pumping 12/00