[IP] From our members in New Zealand, RE: New York

From:          Mike Jensen <email @ redacted>
To:            email @ redacted
Subject:       [IPz] New York
Date:          Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:24:43 +1200

My thoughts and prayers go out to those touched by today's tragegy in
the USA.  I can't really embrace what's happened with empathy as it's
just too remote from my sheltered little life here in New Zealand.
The commentary on radio and tv gives me an idea of what's happened.

The world has definitely changed today.  Let's occupy our thoughts
with support and comfort.  We can't understand the act and those
behind it.  I hope that thoughts of punishment and retribution do not
consume the goodness in the world.

I am thinking of you guys and give our support and comfort to
the citizens of America.