Re: [IP] Re:

In a message dated 9/12/2001 8:50:41 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi all, Just wanted to let you all know, I ordered my sons pump today!!! We
>  are going with the animas. Any body use this one? Or heard of it? If so
>  please let me know what you think, Austin is 3 and a half.

My daughter (age 10) has been using an Animas pump since June 1st -- We love
it.  Lots of great features AND very easy to operate (you'll probably be
really glad for the .05 unit basal rate increments with a 3 1/2 year old
pumping).  We've also been very happy with the folks we've dealt with at
Animas, too -- both before and after the "sale."

Happy Pumping!